Monday, April 17, 2006

Wicked London

It's an irony. I was desperately pushing SPH to confirm my Masters just last week, and when they finally did, I'm more relieved than happy actually. So the harsh conclusion now is: my days in London are numbered, and the more I think of this, the more I am not looking forward to going to America. How can three years just zoom past like that? There are still so many things I haven't done and seen yet. Well, there's absolutely no way that I can attend my graduation ceremony, because it clashes with damn SPH's internship. So, I'm trying to prolong my stay in London in the coming summer as long as possible now, tentatively after July 7th, leaving me 6 weeks after exams to say goodbye to wicked London. Don Mclean's "Streets of London" inevitably sprung up to mind:

"So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind"

No comments: