Tuesday, December 30, 2003

After Christmas and Boxing Day

Was out everyday for these few days after Christmas and Boxing Day... Did a couple of things, and learnt a load of things...

(1) Went to the crazy London sales, and discovered that everybody in this world is Kiasu, not only Singaporeaans.

(2) Went to watch another theatre, STOMP, and it's obviously marvellous.

(3) Went to Greenwich and was fascinated by the museums and everything in it. Stood astride the World's Prime Meridian in the courtyard of the Greenwich Royal Observatory. It's really amazing to be at two different time zones at the "same time". My left half of the body was in the 258pm time zone and my right half of the body was in the 135pm time zone. Took a couple of pictures at Greenwich too. Will post them as soon as possible after I got back from Austria.

(4) Flying off again in a couple of hours time. After arriving in London, I discover I'm ridiculously restless. Hopefully, I'll add more countries to my travel list and hopefully I'll be able to finish touring Europe within the next 2 years, so that I have some time for Africa and Middle East, and maybe the States.

That's all for now. Here's wishing everybody a Happy New Year in advance!

See ya in 10 days time.

No comments: