Sunday, October 23, 2005

Possible

Possible

The Program Administrator says one year is possible and in recent years, a number of Singaporeans have managed to complete it in one year. She added that if my Chinese language skills are sufficiently advanced, then I “should certainly be in a position to complete the degree in one academic year.”

Chinese is definitely not a problem. What’s worrying me more is the requirement of switching between both languages, which I am still not quite comfortable with, even after so many internships.

But I really do like the wide variety of the courses available at H University. There is even a full module on learning Cantonese from scratch.

However, she said that they can only confirm after I have received an offer and only after I have matriculated. So, now I have to think of ways to convince my sponsor… and then make sure I get an offer…

No comments: