Friday, June 08, 2007

Transition

Everytime I see my advisor, I feel weird. Everytime I hear her speak in her masculine voice, I'm perplexed. H still cannot believe she transitioned last summer, and still cannot imagine how a "he" she used to know would look like in dresses, makeup and jewellery and other accessories. Therefore, H kept asking me to take a picture with her. But, I still do not dare... :p

Everytime I meet her to discuss my thesis, I feel the urge to just ask her why. Why at this age? Why now? Why transition? What happened to her wife?

Maybe I'll get to find out when I know her better. Or maybe never.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spent half your life in fatherhood, then another half in motherhood

ntone said...

oh the iPhone! It's gona be released on June 29th I read on the net, and it is the same day I am leaving LHR.