Thursday, March 04, 2004

DON'T PROVOKE ME!

I deliberately added her to my invisible list on ICQ. (I shouldn't have given her in the 1st place.)

I deliberately missed her call this morning.

I deliberately ignored her text at 515 am (of course I wasn't awake then)!?

When I met her in school, I deliberately told her I woke up late and that's why I didn't pick up her call or respond to her text.

I cursed her.

I wished she would fail the statistics exam today.

I prayed to God to let her fail this paper.

Not only this paper. But every other paper. In short, I hope she fails her 1st year.

I don't want to see her forever. May she gets expelled from university.

She absolutely deserves it.

*Am I mean? I don't think so.*

I've never seen such a lazy and useless person in my life.

Skipped most (if not all) her lessons and asking me for help just a few hours before the exam?

Obviously this isn't the first time. I have a limit to my patience and tolerance.

And not that we haven't tried to talk some sense into her.

I'm kind. And I'll offer help. But not to such a person.

Anyway, I am not a tool that is at her (or your or anybody's) disposal.

Don't step on my tail.

I haven't gotten angry for years. Think my almost dormant volcano (since sec 4?) is going to erupt soon, once again.

It's really scary to see me in anger, I warned you first.

Just don't step on my tail.

Don't even think of trying so.

No comments: