Saturday, March 06, 2004

Easy Money

Did an experiment today. It wasn't a psychology experiment but an economics one today. And I was surprised this experiment paid much more than a well-paid psychology one.

25 quids (SGD 75) was my reward for sacrificing 2 hours of my time.

Easy money.

And it was just a simple computer bargaining task. Lots of free time in between and I managed to do some reading during the experiment as well.

Will be doing another one at 4 quids next week. I'm also considering doing another brain scan. For money, what else. And of course to contribute to the advancements of psychological science and research. *whoa*... I did FMRI the last time. Maybe I'll try PET this time. But I'll like to experience TMS the most. TMS should be fun. Ha... Wonder what funny things I will do and how I will behave during TMS. Shall look out for the opportunities. Wonder if there are any side effects. Hmm...

Irritating

She called me again.

Not once, not twice, but thrice.

And obviously I missed her call thrice.

Then came a text. Which I read and then ignored.

Asked me to forge her signature on the attendance sheet for today's astronomy lecture.

No way am I going to help her anymore.

I'm going to let her die a horrible death.

No comments: