Thursday, July 22, 2004

H.M.

Everybody is back home liao. Everybody is going to do masters. I feel really honoured (and pressurised) to have such friends. Ha. Really makes me wonder where I'll do mine (provided if I can make it first).

Met H.M. at office today as well. Feel really happy for her (and shocked as well) that she got a first class in Psych. *Whoa.* And she secured a PHD place (to do Psych) in Cambridge as well. *Whoa.* But obviously she can't do the PHD. Damn SPH refused to let her continue to do masters in Psych, so PHD wasn't even in the picture. So she'll be doing something that SPH approves of. This sux man. But the course is at Stanford, so its another story. *Whoa again*.

So I dun think I can continue with Masters in Psych as well. So what's the point of me doing Psych now? Maybe I should just start preparing for GRE, and writing my CV now.

No comments: