Monday, July 12, 2004

I wanna...

...watch "Spiderman 2" and many other movies.
...meet up with people I haven't seen for a year.
...talk to people I haven't talked to for the past year.
...visit places in my country that I haven't been for a year.
...eat local food that I haven't had the chance to eat even though I am back for 5 weeks already.
...go to Kinokuniya and sit there for one whole day.
...drink a cup of cappucino at Coffee Club in a lazy afternoon.
...go to East Coast Park and see the sunrise.
...try the reverse bungee jumping at Clarke Quay.
...go on a photography night tour again.
...go to Equinox and stare at my country's night scenery again.
...go up to Benjamin Sheares Bridge and sleep there again.
...lie on the road in front of Supreme Court again.
...go backpacking again.

BUT I have neither time nor energy. Have you?

No comments: