Monday, January 19, 2004

Crack in my cup

My nescafe always seep through my cup. There must be a crack in my hwa chong eternal flames cup that I brought from Singapore. Thank goodness, its black and so the crack is invisible. After careful examination, I still can't find where the crack is. Although it's no longer perfect, the cup will always remind me of the eternal flames that I had then.

Hopefully the crack doesn't widen.

It must be due to the boiling water I pour in to make my nescafe everyday. Hmm...

Coffee Freak

I like bitter coffee. Always put twice as much coffee powder intended to make two cups of coffee to make one cup of highy toxic nescafe shot. I'm immuned to caffine long ago. Its effects on me are random and haphazard. Sometimes, I feel ok even without drinking coffee for a few days (e.g. when I go travelling), but sometimes I'll get a migraine and my whole body willl turn soft in the evening if I do not have coffee by lunch.

I miss my ah gong's kopi-o now.

Shall buy some ground coffee beans and try making westernised kopi-o (espresso) with my mini coffee "maker" bought from Venice some day.

Call

Received a call from my mum complaining that I haven't called back for the past 2 weeks, when I was in Tesco shopping for milk and bread. Yeah time really flies. It's going to be Chinese New Year in a few day's time. And it feels like I've just called home yesterday and she said I must be enjoying myself so much that I forgot to call back. Ha and yah... How I wish I can enjoy...

ZWXH

I happened to stumbled on this single picture and it just triggers off every single piece of retrospective memory that was encoded in my brain four to five years back then. How powerful photographs are!?

Must-dos
(1) Go post office.
(2) Read Social Psych Chapter 6 on attitude change.
(3) Hoover room.
(4) Cut hair.
(5) Bring pen/pencil/writing materials to lectures.

Should-dos
(1) Read Social Psych Chapter 3 on attribution theory.
(2) Call SIA and confirm June's exact flight home.

No comments: