Saturday, January 17, 2004

NEW BLOG DESIGN AGAIN!!!

I've came up with a brand new blog layout again... *what!? again!? You just changed 4 days ago!?* No, I'm not fickle minded. I'm just not happy with my blog design, I'm not happy that I can't have a graphical background, I'm not happy to look at a dull design everyday writing my blog... and so, I spent some time researching how to add pictorial backgrounds, how to revive my comments, how to include other new and fun features...

You must be wondering why I've so much free time looking at those html and script that I myself don't understand much also... ha...

I'm a determined person. Once I've decided to do something, I will try all my means to accomplish what I want and if possible, to complete the tasks near-prefectly (NOTHING in this world can be perfect). If not, I can't even be bothered to start in the first place.

HTML isn't as difficult as I thought it will be.

It just takes some time and lots of effort. This applies to everything under the sun, doesn't it?

Comments

And I managed to revive the comments feature. All past comments are left intact. Yeah, feel free to shout, scream, squeal, shriek...

No comments: