Wednesday, January 14, 2004

New template + New Music

Blogspeak - the comment server - died yesterday evening (use the tagboard instead bah). And I was sick of seeing the previous blog template for 2 months, and hence this change of layout. I still don't like this design though I spent a few hours finding this new template and amending its script and html. Wanted to upload pictures as my background but the free account with blogger doesn't allow me to do so. Sian. Anyway, this is the best text-based template that I can find and I decide that green should be more soothing for the eyes. Will change again when I am sick of seeing this layout in a few weeks time I guess.

I get sick of things quite fast.

I need variety.

And since I can't add pictures, I'll add music. David Tao's 普通朋友. Switch on your speakers. =)

Long Hair

Met Sharon at King's Cross to help her with her luggage in the evening and one of the 1st things she said to me was, "What happened to your hair?"

I guess I really need a haircut.

Soon.

Reminders

Must-dos
(1) Read Chapter 1 on social psych by Hogg and Vaughan.
(2) Call Lonely Planet again.

Should-dos
(1) Hoover my room.
(2) Apply for credit card when I get my allowance next month.
(3) Cut hair.

No comments: