Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Credit card

My dream for a credit card was finally realised this afternoon! Hurray.

And surprisingly, the whole application process was "painless", as what the customer officer who handled my application said jokingly to me.

I was indeed really surprised. Firstly by the Brits' efficiency this time round. Secondly, by the fact that they didn't reject my application this time round (Today is my third try in three months?).

It took less than 5 minutes (not that I timed him) for him to get all the documents ready and everything explained to me and me signing the papers.

I remembered vividly that I took more than one week to set up my bank account when I first reached London.

What a big difference.

Anyway, who cares now?

7 more days to the world of convenience. woohoo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting a new credit card!!! Good JOB! I hope you'll be careful and smart enough to use it properly, and really hope it will not cause you any trouble!