Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Travel Plans

So, I've decided to be a good boy and not go to Scandinavia for northern lights for my coming reading week in February. For that week, I'll study for the exams scheduled in May or maybe go somewhere in England for 2-3 days. In this case, I can go travelling in Easter without feeling too guilty with exams just after Easter.

Decided my next destinations for Easter will be Amsterdam and Brussels and perhaps Rotterdam, the Hague, Antwerp, Ypres and Bruges in the Netherlands and Belgium. And maybe France after exams before I head back to Singapore.

And maybe Yunnan or Cambodia when I'm back home.

I'm so so so excited. At least I've got something to look forward to now. =)

Just gotta wait for my allowances to come soon and off I go. =)

Must-dos
(1) Expt at 10am Room 513.
(2) Lab discussion at 1pm Room 305.
(3) Research on private accommodation next academic year.
(4) Decide on exact flight home. SQ317? SQ319? SQ321? June 12? June 1?

No comments: