Sunday, February 08, 2004

Dinner + Coffee + Flat

Treated wenlong to dinner at this restaurant (forgot its name) near Leicester Square opened by a Malaysian. Had Mee Goreng. Rather authentic. Huge serving as well. Only 6 pounds. Never knew this restaurant existed. Shall visit it more often. Even got Hainanese Chicken Rice and Laksa.

After that, went to Costa Coffee. Had my 2nd cup of caffine today. 1st time in Costa since 5 mths in London. Chatted until 10pm.

Might be sharing a flat with him next academic year. Shall see how.

Diary

Saw a diary on sale at Borders for 2 pounds instead of the usual 10 pounds. Bought it without any hesitation.

Manchester United

Should be going to the theatre of dreams - Old Trafford - in Manchester next week even though I'm not a soccer fan. (I just realised Chelsea and Arsenal are so close to me after 5 mths here!) Anybody wants any souvenirs?

P.S. The effect of espresso + mocha + gigerenzer + hoffrage + cosmides + tooby + lab report is simply too powerful. I want to sleep but I can't sleep...

No comments: