Friday, February 20, 2004

Nomad

I'm back in London again for a lecture tomorrow. Practically did nothing the whole of today. Stayed in Wenda's room while he went to school. Didn't go to the museums as planned. Chatted to some people on ICQ instead. Willy said he's quite looking forward to meeting me on Sat in Oxford. Jingyun said I am a nomad when I told her I am going to Oxford.

I'm indeed very looking forward to meeting Willy and Huimin. Time really flies. 5 months since I last seen them at Changi Airport. That means I am left with 4 months in London before going home. And he's left with 4 months before graduating, or 1 more year if doing Masters. Stepping into society for some of my friends while I am still studying... Scary...

Anyway, I've booked my flight for the Easter trip already. Looking forward to it. Need to find accomodation for that 8 days in Holland and Belgium.

Am I a nomad? I dunno.

Gotten used to travelling. Like travelling. Hate it at times for some reasons that I cannot describe explicitly.

Sometimes, I just wish to be a hermit more than a nomad.

No comments: