Thursday, February 05, 2004

Money

Finally... I got my allowance today, 4800 pounds (S$14596.80) to last me the next 6 months.

Shall deposit the cheque tomorrow. =)

Erratic Weather

London snowed exactly 7 days ago. It was -3 degrees Celsius then.

Weather has started to turn warm two days ago. It was around 10 degrees then.

And now, its 13 to 14 degrees.

The "heat" today made me take off my jacket and walk around on the streets in a long sleeve T-shirt.

I've decided to wear short sleeve tomorrow.

And the weather forecast says the temperature is going to drop to around 5 degrees on Saturday.

God must be too free.

Which Singapore School Are You From?

acs
YOU ARE AN Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) BOY!
You are a sweet-natured person, though constantly
seeking attention and affirmation from your
peers. You are not very hard working...


Which Singapore School are YOU FROM?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm... so I got one letter mixed up. Its ACS all the while and not AHS...

Must-dos
(1) Lab report.
(2) Deposit cheque.

No comments: