Saturday, February 07, 2004

Flight Home Confirmed

One less thing to worry about.

I'm left with deciding my accommodation for the next academic year and where to dump my stuff over the coming summer.

Zara

Merely walked by Zara.
Irresistibly walked in.
Incredibly cheap.
One pair of jeans for 9 pounds only.
Ridiculously bought 2 pairs.
I guess its perfectly ok.
Since I just got my allowance.

Reading week

Just decided that I'll pay Wenda a visit at Sheffield, then go to peak district and then north to Manchester. After which I'll head southwards and drop by Oxford to visit Willy and Huimin, then back to London. So afterall, my reading week will be spent travelling in UK instead of the intended reading and studying. =p

Must-dos
(1) meet wenlong at 1830 at Leicester Sq Tube for dinner.
(2) plan itinerary for reading week and easter.
(3) finish up lab report.
(4) read.

No comments: