Sunday, February 01, 2004

Leng Tuan's Bday Dinner + Marriage!?

Nope, Leng Tuan isn't getting married, yet. =p Dun be misled by my title... haha... She's just had her 22nd birthday celebration. That's all. Full Stop. Oh... have I disappoint you?! =p

That marriage part actually refers to somebody else...

* * * * * * *

Basically did nothing for the whole day before I set off to LT's place at Tower Hill in the evening for her b day dinner.

And these kinds of gatherings are always the occasions where I get lots of updates and gossips, however unimaginable they can be.

The gathering this evening was no exception.

So, now JR has a girlfriend after 4 months in London...

And, I heard XH is getting married soon!? Oh man, she is my school mate, same age as me, still studying in NUS (or is it NTU?), and planning to marry soon!?

Well anything is possible. This is the 2nd marriage out of my pool of same-age-friends that I know so far. I already got a nasty shock same time last year when I knew XQ got engaged...

People, pls dun scare me anymore. Do at least let me have some mental preparation, at least tell me you are attached first. I don't want to receive wedding invitations when I go back to Singapore in summer, though I'll be very truly deeply happy for u, nevertheless... =|

Anyway, we are old already. I've just turned 21. And LT is 22. And most my frens are turning 22 this year, including myself. To think of it, marriage isn't really that far from us now.

Well, at least I do hope to settle down by the age of 26. (*Hmm... Is that possible?*) Though it seems rather impossible based on the current situation. Ha... 5 more years to go...

But I don't think I wanna start a relationship at least for now because
(1) I don't see any possibility of any relationship blossoming in London.
(2) LDRs (Long Distance Relationships) simply don't work 99% of the time.
(3) Physical contact plays a rudimentary and important role in a relationship.

That leaves me 3 years after my BSc, or 2 years after my Masters (if I do one).

But anything is still possible. I guess.

Who knows what will happen even for the next second?!

I bless all my friends.

Must-dos
(1) Write Essay
(2) Dinner with wenlong

No comments: