Friday, February 27, 2004

Fire alarm

The fire alarm went off again, at 5 am this time round. What the hell. This time round, I crawled out of my cosy duvet and bed to evacuate the building. It was another false alarm. The hall management decided to fine the whole level of occupants where the alarm went off, unless the culprit admits.

I bet this is going to happen again.

Final Exams

Just received my final exams timetable and I could feel a bit of stress now. Lessons aren't even completed yet and I'm left with less than 2 months to my first paper.

I've got to contemplate which topics to forsake and which to study now.

But that also means my exams will end earlier (only 6 papers, but it spreads over a period of 3 weeks). And that means I'll have 3-4 weeks of free time before flying home. That means, I'll be able to go travelling again for that 3 weeks or so before starting work.

Yeah, so I should look forward to the coming exams.

No comments: